Hi, I’m Robin and this blog is about life in my beautiful nest.
My husband Steve and I have been married for 16 years and we have 4 beautiful children… Nicole, Jonah,
We are blessed to be able to live in 2 nests…our beautiful farm in Northern California and our beautiful San Clemente. Our business keeps us traveling between the two. Truly I love living in both places and never get tired of going back and forth.
We have been homeschooling for almost 10 years and I’ve finally settled into a place where I’m comfortable doing it and the kids (all high schoolers now) love it!
I decided to do a blog to document our life in our beautiful nests and my studies from the Word…..
- Hebrew months – each month I post a study about that particular month
- Throne room thoughts – these are just various studies as I’m reading the Word and something I’m reading grabs my attention.
- New Covenant Nuggets — these are quick little “nuggets” of New Covenant realities
- Yearly reflections – the last week of December I usually write about my reflection of the year and my expectations of the upcoming year.
- Invite me – this page has my contact info if you would like for me to come and teach at your church, Bible study or event.
And recently we added my Facebook live Bible study that I do once a week. Now you can access these video teachings either on this blog or on my Facebook page “My Beautiful Nest.”